The character high poly is ready:
| Skirt: I placed signle shapes, inspired by a sea slug |
| I did not like the shape of the skirt |
Every part is dynameshed, which will also help me in a later stage when printing it. Everything must be watertight!
I also started on my other coral.
Things to be done:
Dissertation wise: I have gathered needed materials for my dissertation, now I just need to read and take notes. I should aim to write 100 words every day/every second day. This way I will manage to have some sort of draft completed soon.
Practical part: Must aim to finish all the parts and progress to retopology. Some parts are going to be tricky to retopologise... I also realised, that I have to model the plastic bag and fish net anyway. It will nto be printed, but I wanted to have the same scene in game engine. I should probably look into my timeline once again.
So far the project is going okay and I made prototypes I am happy with. I have to spend more time reading though and start painting printed parts.
Urgently I have to decide on the size of the snow globe, so I know how big the parts should be. I have few options:
- Find a regular size snow globe kit and use it (I had troubles to find big ones so far)
- Take apart a big snow globe that I will find
- Use the jar instead (might be interesting idea, but will have to be careful to use the size that I can shake still)
- I also thought of getting a small fish tank dish, but this is way too big.
I am sure I will figure something out eventually. Can not believe that I am graduating in two months!
On top of that I have to take care of applying for graduates show and looking for industry positions.
Busy, busy, busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment