Monday, 31 January 2022

Feedback revision

 I have done quite well last semester. A+ for presentation, A for Project Proposal and B+ for the portfolio. It was lacking the character development and dynamic poses. I have revisited the design and focused more on proportions, anatomy and shapes, baring in mind, that the character will have to present the mix of sea species.

After the meeting with my supervisor I changed my timeline, picked the concept art and worked on it more. This was vey productive week. 

I gathered more research for each part of my character:

Turtle shell shapes: inspiration for shoulder pads

Corset inspiration and skirt

I would love to give her eyes like this!

Hands inspiration

Thinking of general anatomy...

Orcas head shape... there are so many!

Shoulder pads... I would love to implement them

Those snails are so beautiful, they are big inspiration for my character design

Majestic tails for sea creatures inspiration

Many different types of Orca

I developed more drawings:








Final decision

I was supposed to finish it this week, but did not manage. I will finish next week, schedule wise I am week behind so far. Might need to readjust again. Hopefully I can start sculpting in the middle of next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final outcomes, what a ride that was !

I finally finished the practical part of the project. I am still working on my dissertation, but meanwhile I will present what I created. I ...