After the submission I took a nice long Christmas break, I did not work on the character of dissertation. I feel more relaxed, so I am hoping that I am recharged to start new semester next week.
In the mean time I am working on my SFAS character art submission. Unfortunately I am quite behind. I tried to bake a low poly into high poly in Substance 3D Painter. I had to do that at the university and I encountered many many mistakes. At the end, I have managed to fix most of the problems and learned how to bake mesh by name. I found it to be a perfect training before my character for honours project. Although I did not manage to finish the character in time I am hoping i will be on a look out for all those mistakes next time.
It got me slightly anxious, that fir the first time I did not manage to make a character on time, but I learned plenty and this was not marked. I am ready to push myself for the new semeter.
| Zuberi the World Builder SFAS22 |
No comments:
Post a Comment