Tuesday, 14 December 2021

Week 13: Portfolio submission, concept decision

 I am about to submit my portfolio. I made around 60 pages and I think it has been hard work. These are the concepts that I am choosing between:

Idea no. 1

Idea no. 3

I am not sure about colours yet, but these are my favourite ideas. In my opinion the mirror my aim of the project, pointing out the bad situation, making the viewer feel like they need to do something. The concepts are also not in a final pose, once I will pick one I will accomplish the concept art. 
For now I am going to submit my portfolio and get some feedback on Fridays tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final outcomes, what a ride that was !

I finally finished the practical part of the project. I am still working on my dissertation, but meanwhile I will present what I created. I ...