I have progressed to make a moodboard of styles I would like to follow for my honours project:
Tutorial links for snow globe DIY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uANd2wegAKY
Next steps to take:
Last step of the research from this week was to look into games and animated movies about the environmental issues. I was quite lucky to participate in Green Games Summit event where game companies were talking about how to make the industry more eco friendly and also what kind of games about this subject are on the market. This helped me with my research. I also applied for the Playing for the Planet event, for being student ambassador and help with organising it. I am hoping that I will be picked, but I am not sure. I feel like this would also be useful for my research.
- read and make notes about the characters and storytelling books
- flip through the marine biology book: is it too technical? Have a look at Dundee other library for more about sea animals
Next week:
-start presentation
-try making the globe as soon as the stuff arrives (record a video)
-carry on reading about characters/marine life/find books on 3D printing
-start sketches of the character
-focus on 3D printing side of the project
What confirmed so far:
1) I will make a 3D character on a little stand
2) Reading I need to do: narrative through character in games, marine life, papers/reports about Sea environmental issues (acidification + pollution (?), books and articles on 3D printing (eco)
3) Must find a place for eco 3D printing
4) How everting connects with each other logically: 3D game character +sea environmental issues+ how to use technology wise- eco 3D printing + snow globe action figure as merchandise element (is this just an add on or do I need to write about this too?
Busy week in front of me, lets go!
No comments:
Post a Comment