Tuesday, 19 October 2021

Week 5: Moodboards and Mindmaps

 I have been through the series of lectures, made notes and quickly got into moodboards. I gathered quite alot of information so next step would be to narrow it down. I also started to read a literature on how to create a well written character for games. I need to remember that I only have to touch on it so I have to already narrow down my findings, to also spend some time on other research.

Here are my notes:




Moodboards/Mindmaps:










I am quite excited to pick up from here. I will make more moodboards with research for a style I want to follow, designs of diorama stands and games or movies about environments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final outcomes, what a ride that was !

I finally finished the practical part of the project. I am still working on my dissertation, but meanwhile I will present what I created. I ...