I have put basic textures for the model, I might need to reconsider colour palette before I start painting.
| WIP |
I also printed the base for the snow globe to cover the part of the jar lid. My demnsions were too big for either printer, so I had to half it and then glue it. I printed one in resin, in case PLA won't work again. Howver, I got postiviely supprised: the FDM printere worked! Turned out easier shaped was more likely to print with PLA material.
| Resin base |
| Jar on the glued base |
I am very happy with how it came out! I was also very thankful for the lab technician to help me with the FDM.
I tested a bit of paint on the coral and relised I can not use watercolours if I want a double coat. I had to either use oils or get acrylics.
For the rest of the week I plan to take care of dissertaion and the documentation for this project. Then from Monday, I will likely:
- print additional base to lift the model in the jar
- paint the model
- accomplish textures for game model
- set up the scene in unreal
- finsih the snow globe and needed bits
- edit the video of the process form all the material I recorder so far
- if there is enough tiem, pose the model
- if there is enough tiem, pose the model
I WILL MAKE IT ON TIME, I HAVE TO.
No comments:
Post a Comment