Sunday, 21 November 2021

Week 9: Sculptures research

This week, inspired by tutorial session that we had, where we criticised artworks that are related to our projects; I made a moodboard of famous sculptures and tried to find how the emotions are being presented through there. I think this is very useful part of the research as it will help me get inspired when designing and posing my character. 


I will probably need more pictures and notes, but this I will do when character will be chosen and I will try to pose it.

This week I also worked hard on proposal, literature review its next. I am being quite anxious of it, but I also found out that I got an A+ for my presentation, which got me really motivated and excited for this project! 


I also started my portfolio document and I will need to update it with all my pre-production work.


The thing which I must take care of is developing the designs- I have been too busy with other module and proposal, that I haven't had a chance to start first. However I think, that I am in a good place, as the sculptures moodboard will be very helpful when developing my designs.

I tried to set up my first meeting with my supervisor, but got no answer, same with a 3D printing services at the uni. I will have to change my tactics, possibly email about proposal questions that are unanswered yet instead of waiting for my supervisor. Also I need to get myold model for 3D printing and go through preparing process afain, this will be a good excersise and great thing to add to my portfolio for testing side of things. I might use 3D printing services in Dundee for my test version.

Very busy weeks in front of me. Let's get stuff done!


To do next week:

-sketches of my ideas

-portfolio doc

-go through this blog

-3D printing excersise: send it to services 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final outcomes, what a ride that was !

I finally finished the practical part of the project. I am still working on my dissertation, but meanwhile I will present what I created. I ...